Thursday, June 6, 2013

Final Reflection


I learned how to interact and explain my artwork to people. I would say that they need to have a solid concentration idea formed by the time second semester starts. I think they should also make sure to take all of their pictures early so they have time to edit and don't have to rush to finish their concentration. Positive aspects of the class were learning how to edit, interesting assignments, and learning how to put my thoughts into my artwork. I learned that I like taking pictures of nature and of people. I also learned that my photos convey more than a one word idea. I will apply it to taking pictures for other classes and for my family in the future. I will use what I have been taught about lighting and other photography elements to make my pictures better.

No comments:

Post a Comment